1. Name and contact details of the responsible person for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies for data processing by:
MW Praxis für Orthopädie und Sportmedizin
Holder and person responsible: DRS MÜLLER-WOHLFAHRT, HÄNSEL, UEBLACKER AND HAHNE
Address: Dienerstrasse 12, Alter Hof, 80331 Munich, Germany
Telephone: 49(0)89-452 38 59 0
Internet address: http://www.mw-ortho.de
2. Data protection officer
Designation of a data protection officer as mandated by law
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
MW Praxis für Orthopädie & Sportmedizin
T +49 (0)89-452 38 59 0
3. Gathering and storing of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
Upon visiting our website www.mv-ortho.de, information will automatically be sent through the browser – which is used on your device – to the server on our website. This information will be temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part, and is saved until automatic deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer;
• Date and time of access;
• Name and URL of the accessed file;
• Website from which the access was gained (referrer URL);
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
• Safeguarding of a smooth website connection;
• Safeguarding easy use of our website;
• Evaluating system security and stability;
• Further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest stems from the above-listed purposes for data collection. We never use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
4. Information disclosure
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have expressed consent pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1. S. 1 lit. a GDPR;
• Disclosure, pursuant to Art. 6. Par. 6 S. 1 lit. f GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, is required and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in non-disclosure of your data;
• For the case that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR;
• This is legally permissible, and, pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 6 S. 1 lit. b GDPR, is required for the development of contractual relationships with you.
In a cookie, information is stored each time a connection is made to the specific device in use. However, this does not mean that we receive direct knowledge of your identity.
Cookies are used to make it easier for you to use our services. We therefore use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically deleted after you leave the page.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness; these cookies are stored for a certain period of time on your device. If you revisit our page to use our services, it will automatically be recognised that you were already on our page as well as which entries and settings you carried out in order to not have to re-enter these.
For the mentioned reasons, data processed by cookies is required to safeguard our legitimate interests and third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notification always appears before a new cookie is created. Fully deactivating cookies could render some functions on our website unusable.
6. Rights of individuals
You have the right:
• Pursuant to Art. 15 GDRP, to demand information about your personal data which has been processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes; the category of the personal data; the category of the recipients to whom your data was or is disclosed; the planned storage duration; the existing right to disclosure, limitation of processing or contradiction; the existing right to appeal; the source of your data, provided this has not been collected by us; and to existing information about automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, significant information about these details;
• Pursuant to Art. 16 GDRP, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
• Pursuant to Art. 17 GDRP, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except for when the processing is for the purpose of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• Pursuant to Art. 18 GDRP, to demand the limitation of processing of your personal data, provided you contest the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, you still need the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have appealed pursuant to Art. 21 GDRP against the processing;
• Pursuant to Art. 20 GDRP, to obtain your personal data, which you have provided us in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format, or to request its transferal to another responsible person;
• Pursuant to Art. 7 Par. 3 GDRP, to revoke your consent that you previously gave us. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing the data in the future based on this consent;
• Pursuant to Art. 77 GDRP, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, in order to do so, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Right to appeal
Provided your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 6 S. 1 lit. f GDRP, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDRP, to appeal against the processing of your personal data, if there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the appeal is against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to appeal which is implemented by us without you having to specify any particular situation.
8. Plug-ins and Tools
Via an API, this website uses the mapping service Google Maps. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To enable the use of the Google Maps features, your IP address must be stored. As a rule, this information is transferred to one of Google’s servers in the United States, where it is archived. The operator of this website has no control over the data transfer.
We use Google Maps to present our online content in an appealing manner and to make the locations disclosed on our website easy to find. This constitutes a legitimate interest as defined in Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR.
For more information on the handling of user data, please review Google’s Data Privacy Declaration under: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
9. Currentness and changes to this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and services regarding this or due to legal or official regulations, it may become necessary to amend this data privacy statement. The current data privacy statement can be accessed and printed out at any time on the website: https://www.mw-ortho.de.